I watch a lot of TV. More than any person probably should. It has come to the point where I can no longer get recommendations from friends because if they've seen something, I have probably seen it unless I consciously choose to avoid it (See: Glee or any reality TV). How I find the time for all this television watching is beyond me. I think I may be the only person who gets 28 hour days or something. How do I spend my extra four hours? Doing something productive? Please.
Either way, I have decided to put my considerably proclivity to use by writing reviews of the TV I watch. Some of the shows will be old, some of them will be new. Most reviews will be by the season, that way I don't have to write more than someone who actually gets paid to write.
How will these reviews be structured? It will probably change with every post. But trust me, you'll know how I feel about said show.
I hope you enjoy my thoughts.
Hello, Farewell,
Jarrett
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment